IBFCAlliance Limited – We provide Business Consulting services in areas not limited to strategy and performance improvement consulting, corporate governance consulting, financial/investment consulting, human resource consulting and other business consulting services to our clients in various economic sectors.
Our client, a reputable School, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- The role manages the school’s purchases, supplier contracts and stores / inventory.
- He/She must drive for consistent approach in procurement and sourcing.
- Ensure value for money is maximised and cost savings generated.
- Run the procurement function in accordance with policy/guidance and in compliance with appropriate legislations.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Good degree or its equivalent
- Qualification or Certification in Procurement with 3 years PQE (part-qualified with solid experience will be considered)
- Experience in purchasing and /or supply/chain operations
- Experience in online procurement systems (e.g. eProcurement, Ariba, Oracle, etc.)
- Ready to relocate to Ogun State
- Age: 30years – 35years
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the “Job Role” as reference.
Note: Interviews of short-listed candidates will be in Lagos in the week of August 21st.