IBFCAlliance Limited – We provide Business Consulting services in areas not limited to strategy and performance improvement consulting, corporate governance consulting, financial/investment consulting, human resource consulting and other business consulting services to our clients in various economic sectors.
Our client, a reputable School, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer/CFO
- The COO (effectively, the Business Support Head) will have primary responsibility as CFO in addition to providing strategic and operational leadership for all the support functions in the school.
- He/She will be part of the Senior Leadership Team and play a leading role in the Finance/Audit and Infrastructural subcommittees of the Board.
- He/she will participate in deliberations of the Board of Governors of the College. The role will also develop commercial opportunities, oversee all non-academic functions of the school, safeguard the school’s assets and ensure compliance with its policy and legislation.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Good degree (required) / MBA (optional)
- Chartered (Qualified) Accountant with minimum of 15 years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience spanning finance, strategy, planning, and business development
- Good understanding of the internal workings of an academic institution will be useful
- Prior oversight role in administration, facility management, planning and business development and/or operations will be an advantage
- Ready to relocate to Ogun State
- Age: 38years – 45years
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as subject of the email.
Note: Interviews of short-listed candidates will be in Lagos in the 5th week of August