Job Title: Bursar
Location: Misau, Bauchi
- The Bursar shall be the Chief Financial Officer of the College and be responsible to the Provost for the day to day Financial Management and control of financial affairs of the College.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class honours Degree in Accountancy from a recognised University, plus full professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA, ICAN or ANAN with (15) years cognate work experience, preferably in Tertiary Institutions
- Possession of relevant higher Degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be a computer literate and must have served in capacity not below the rank of Deputy Bursar.
Terms and Conditions
- The College Bursar shall be appointed for a period of five years in the first instance and shall be eligible for appointment for a final term of five years only subject to satisfactory performance.
Applications Closing Date
28th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and twenty (20) copies of their current Curriculum Vitae signed by themselves giving the following information:
- Full names, current postal address, permanent home address.
- Place and date of birth
- State of origin and Local Government
- E-mail address and phone numbers
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and professional qualifications including distinction and dates
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present post and employers
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one(1) of whom must be from the candidate’s present employer
The application should be in a sealed envelop and marked “Application for the post of College Bursar” and addressed to:
The Office of the Registrar,
A.D. Rufa’i College for Legal and Islamic Studies,
Along Kano-Kari Road,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their report directly under confidential cover to reach the Registrar at the above address on or before the closing date.