Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent’s estate.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org