The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting suitably qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as Volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective Volunteers would be required to render lecturing and research services in the Universities of Rwanda and The Gambia, respectively in the capacity below:
Job Title: Lecturer (Health Informatics)
Locations: Rwanda and The Gambia
College: Medicine, Health Science and Pharmacy
School: Public Health /Community Health
- The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing manpower assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean and Pacific (APC) Countries.
- Prospective candidates must be highly proficient and must possess the required core competences in the underlisted fields of study.
- Teaching at master’s level (The Modules are Telemedicine, clinlcal decision support system, E Health Enterprise Architecture, E Health Project Management)
- Review and Update Curriculum content
- Supervise student research
- PhD holder with 4 years experience.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a type written application with the following details below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of relevant certificates (All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No. 35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
Note: Candidates who had previously undergone orientation exercise and who possess the above qualifications are still eligible and therefore need not apply.