The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting suitably qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as Volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective Volunteers would be required to render lecturing and research services in the Universities of Rwanda and The Gambia, respectively in the capacity below:
Job Title: Lecturer
Locations: Rwanda and The Gambia
School: Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
- The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing manpower assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean and Pacific (APC) Countries.
- Prospective candidates must be highly proficient and must possess the required core competences in the underlisted fields of study.
- Teach at all levels-Veterinary Medicine
- Review and Update Curriculum content
- Undertake fieldwork with students
- Work in small animal hospital
- Lecturers in Veterinary Medicine (PhD holder with 4 years teaching experience)
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a type written application with the following details below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of relevant certificates (All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No. 35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
Note: Candidates who had previously undergone orientation exercise and who possess the above qualifications are still eligible and therefore need not apply.