Onstream Group – With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Local)
The officer will be fully in charge of receiving and processing CLIENT invoices from vendors either by mail or physically within a specified time. These processes involve amongst others:
- Invoice reception and acknowledging receipt of invoices
- Bar-coding and scanning.
- Sorting of scanned invoices and archiving
- Dispatch invoices in the cockpit to tax workflow and Sensitive data workflow.
- Ensure sox compliance of all processed FI invoices, that it falls within the scope of those approved by management for such treatment
- Circulate FI invoice files for signature purposes
- Posting of invoices in line with the invoice processing procedures for FI, MM invoices and customs duty
- Control and validation of all invoices and credit notes that will ensure the clarity of Accounting treatment of the invoices to the external and internal auditors in terms of:
- Amounts and transaction currency, arithmetical controls
- Commitments (Purchase orders, Job Progress Certificates (JPC)
- General and Analytical coding
- Payment methods and terms of payment
- Appropriate application of VAT and WHT
- Relevant approvals according to DOA
- Investigation and follow up of non-postable invoices overdue for payment.
- Maintain controls to ensure that invoices are not duplicated in the system and that vendors are not paid twice for each good or services delivered.
- Investigate and respond to vendor’s enquiries.
- Manage advance payment to vendors and recovery of such advances in collaboration with cost controllers.
- Other duties as may be assigned by hierarchies from time to time
- B.Sc/HND Graduate (Accounting) with 1-3 years post-NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Junior Accountant ( LOCAL) (Nigeria)”