Retirement Benefits Advisory (RBA) was formed in response to the growing demand for specialised services in the fast-expanding pension and allied industry in Nigeria.” The successful implementation of the Contributory Pension Scheme, the introduction of a Workman’s Compensation Act, and the reinvigoration of the Insurance Sector have significantly influenced the long-term perspective of the Nigeria Financial Services Sector. The phenomenal growth in the number of participants coupled with the huge savings pose opportunities and threats. …
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
- Partner with executive management to review our current business operation processes to better serve our clients.
- Develop methods for testing business applications and create templates for reports used to monitor application effectiveness.
- Initiate and lead programs and projects
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address pension issues
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Work closely with key customers to keep them updated on process changes designed to improve service
- Submit regular reports to management team about new initiatives in progress Competency and Skills Requirements
- Excellent understanding of Pension Industry/Business in Nigeria
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- A team player
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics and Statistics (second class upper Division).
- 5-7 years of Experience
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject matter to apply and a cover letter attached to it.