Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Product Engineer
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
Under the guidance of the commitment to undertake the work of the project level to expand the work; commitment to the grassroots technical level customer relationship development; to carry out the customer’s network of network work to complete cross-product solution development, network design, bidding and quotation; The implementation of brand marketing activities; collection and analysis of competitor information, participate in the development and implementation of competitive strategy:
- Develop the strategic planning of Nigeria electricity distribution industry;
- Provide business consulting services for Nigeria electricity distribution company;
- Make presentation and communication about ICT solution for Mid-level and high-level customers;
Business Skills Requirements:
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities.
- Superior influencing and communication skills;
- Written, verbal and listening skills.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Understand global power industry(mainly about power distribution and power consumption) trends well
- Understand Nigeria electricity distribution industry well
- Master AMI and ICT solution and evolution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The Application Page is originally written in Chinese language, HNJ has translated the contents to English for easy view.