The Nigeria Football Federation, the supreme governing body of the game of football in Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Goalkeeper Trainer
Football Team: U-23 Men National Football Team (Dream Team)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of CAF C Coaching License Certificate.
- Applicants must have a vast knowledge of the Nigeria Football League (men and women categories).
- Applicants must have been involved in coaching in any of the Leagues in the country.
- Applicants must be ready to undertake written, oral and possibly practical interview sessions.
- Coaches who have sewed with any of the National Teams are still eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are former players have added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter accompanied by a full Curriculum Vitae, and a letter stating their reasons for applying while also outlining the special skills they can bring to the role applied for to the address below:
The Secretariat of Nigeria Football Federation,
Plot 2033 Olusegun Obasanjo Way,
Zone 7 – Wuse,
Applications can also be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.