MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Order Management
- Manager Order Management is part of the Planning & Fulfillment team at the Opco supporting the Customer Order Management processes.
- The Customer Order Management process covers sales to MTN Dealers/Distributors, MTN Owned Stores, and Direct Shipment to Customers (Bulk Orders). It also covers management of customer master data including customer catalogue and order prices. These processes would involve interactions as well as direct interaction with MTN customers i.e. dealers and distributors.
- Manager, Order Management is supported by Supervisor and Clerk to perform order management activities at the Opco.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Sales & Distribution Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Assist department in conducting demand planning, develop budgets for the upcoming year and implement plans to achieve the desired targets.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Approve request for creation of customer data
- Approve all price updates prior to submission to Master data team
- Liaise with master data team for any updates/amendments to data regarding customer master data updates
- Ensure all customer records are up to date and ensure all customers have valid agreements- review annually
- Ensure customers receive correct promotions/ pricing/ discounts
- Validate customer creation or master updates including updates to price masters
- Oversee liaison with Master Data Management Team and CoE for Customer Master Data related information / queries
- Focus on improving and maintaining customer relationship
- Support Senior Manager, Planning & Fulfilment in development of corrective actions or improvement initiatives based on customer order report reviews
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Build and maintain productive relationship with key regional stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient regional stock availability and distribution and deal with related issues and problems.
- Review and release customer orders based on assigned delegation of authority
- Validate applicable restrictions or promotions on items to customers at the time of release of customer order
- Manage credit limits assigned to the customers and ensure orders are within credit limit
- Review credit limits to ensure credit worthiness- consider insurance cover for customers if applicable
- Monitor SLAs for customer order processing and take corrective action, where required to ensure compliance with SLAs
- Cancel orders – ensure reasons provided for cancelled orders are reasonable
- Review the status of order on a periodic basis and analyse the reason for delay/open orders
- Authorize any amendments to orders where Delegation of Authority is applicable
- Hold discussions/escalations with relevant departments to ensure orders are processed/ dispatched in a timely manner
- Take corrective measures in case orders are not processed within defined SLA
- Liaise with customers to resolve any query/issues with related to customer order
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and implement training interventions for retail participants to ensure adequate knowledge of MTNN products.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management or Finance or any related discipline
- Fluent in English Experience: Minimum of 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in warehouse/ order management / inventory management
- Experience dealing with customers (service industry)
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge of customer database management principles
- Knowledge of customer order fulfillment, customer delivery, determining availability, etc.
- Understanding of process for booking, tracking and monitoring of orders Training:
- Enterprise system knowledge
- Financial management skills
- Transport Management systems
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online