3Gas is the LPG subsidiary of Dzeusif & Owstin Limited. Ab initio, 3Gas trades, markets and provides LPG solutions. The type and quality of technical services that we offer are comparable with anyone in the market place. Our expert team provides innovative solutions for gas utility and distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
(Ref: PHC/3GSR/ 3)
Reporting: Report directly to the Sales or Operations Team Lead.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personal contacts are essential to secure new business accounts/customers.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Day to day, and annual responsibility for volume sales and margin for the territory.
- Ensure adherence to company SHEQ policy at all times.
- Manual Handling of LPG cylinders up to a 50kg cylinder.
- The ideal candidate should possess direct sales/outdoor sales industry experience,
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical capability to handle LPG cylinders on a daily basis is required. Knowledge of LPG systems, products and PHC area would be an advantage.
- The position best suits an individual with sales, negotiating and interpersonal skills. Further competencies include, demonstration of successful winning approach to securing new clients, customer focus and business acumen.
- Possibility of travel at short notice.
- Young, dynamic and energetic achiever
- Relevant educational and/or domestic qualification
- Previous work/industry experience
- Eloquent, Good dress sense, hardworking and good work ethic
- Live within reasonable distance of Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Salary + perks and benefits.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 21st July, 2017. (5pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: info@3Gas.net