Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
Our Vision is continuing to bring world class solutions to a growing client base in this vibrant and challenging environment. We are Africa’s leading additive supplier and one of the biggest independent chemical companies operating in the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Social Science)
Job Ref: EUNGTP17B2
Location: Lagos/Port Harcourt
- The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development framework that enable fresh graduates become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Incumbent should have B.Sc/HND in Social Science and Arts discipline
- All discipline should be from a recognized University with a minimum of second class upper (2.1) or Upper credit.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2017.
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31st, 2017.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job ref “EUNGTP17B2” as the only subject of the mail.
- Multiple entries and entries that do not follow the directive will be disqualified.
- No need to apply again if you applied within the last one month.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.