3Gas is the LPG subsidiary of Dzeusif & Owstin Limited. Ab initio, 3Gas trades, markets and provides LPG solutions. The type and quality of technical services that we offer are comparable with anyone in the market place. Our expert team provides innovative solutions for gas utility and distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cash Office Associate
- As Cash Officer, the prospective candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
Specific tasks for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Direct cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Complete all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Timely reconcile cash application and disbursements.
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecast, monitor and track cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepare cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Work with Project Managers, Project Controllers and Sales Department to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows over the next two years.
- Assist with project assignments and financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Requires 3-5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting.
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
- Familiarity with cash management systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 21st July, 2017. (5pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: info@3Gas.net