Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Channel Development Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The channel development officer / Key Accounts officer is responsible for managing and developing Saro DDVP business outside core consumer goods markets via our Distribution partner, Project Lion (PL)
- Performance Tracking
- Project Lion Wholesale and Retail Engagement
- Project Lion Associates engagement
- Promotion and Trade Loader Management
- Stock Management And Product Availability
- Trade Assessment and Engagement Process
- Process Improvement
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Ability to Influence/Leadership qualities
- Experienced Data Analyst
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point & Microsoft Word.
- Efficient at delivering tasks and reports
Saro Behavioral Attributes:
- Speed & Aggression
- Shared Mind-set
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Connection
- People Management and leadership
Qualification & Track Record of Performance:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing function.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills)
- Required Age: 26 – 35 years
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clik here to apply online