Evince Nigeria Limited – We are into solution development and our motivation is to develop local expertise. We have an open culture and encourage innovation and an open communication.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer: Frontend
- We are looking for software engineers with a passion for applying best practices and creating new things.
- You will design, implement and test solutions in various spaces from manufacturing to payment. You will be part of a small and agile team of professionals building world class solutions from Nigeria.
- Develop solutions, both new and existing
- Participate in solution workshops and write technical documentations as required
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting, resolve bugs and add new functionalities.
- Preferably a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields.
- Must have a strong understanding of web architecture and standards
- Experience with web development on mobile and desktops
- A high level of commitment to the job
- A passion for software engineering
- An open mindset i.e. a desire to learn and to impact your colleagues and the rest of the world.
- Good understand of developing and running micro-services is a plus.
- Hands on experience using React, Backbone and HTML 5 is required
- A working knowledge of NodeJs is a plus
- A good understanding of http, ajax, caching etc is a must
- You have contributed to one or more solution in use by customers.
- Experience with object oriented designs and development
- Good knowledge of programming standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of restructured text is welcome
- Candidate must have a good working knowledge of some source control tools i.e. git, mercurial, svn.
- Candidate must know how to write unit tests
- A good understanding of build tools and continuous integration is an added advantage
- Understanding of using CDN or caches.
- An understanding of cloud technologies including container technologies is an added advantage
- Candidates must be willing to help with troubleshooting escalated issues in a timely manner
- A working knowledge of Linux
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org