Acegoals Integrated Solutions is Web Design firm that has all it takes to step your business to the next level. We support businesses with web solutions that cuts across professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility and excellent customer support. We are a registered business under the CAC with other subdivisions in the Recruitment (Career) and Messaging Solutions industrial platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- As the Database Administrator, you are responsible for the day to day operation of database management systems and for long-range planning regarding system design and operation.
- Design, develop, install and configure Database Management Systems (DBMS) that hold silos of large data
- Manage the database to ensure it provides efficient, effective access to information (data) stored in the databases
- Develop and implement database administration policies, technical standards and data models
- Consult managers in the organisation to determine and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules
- Assure the integrity of the data and ensure that the organisation’s databases is secure and at optimal performance by efficient planning, and routine troubleshooting of the database.
- Develop and administer policies and procedures for accessing and using networks, backing up data and recovering lost data.
- Ability to visualise the end product of designed databases to ensure usability and viability to end users.
- Maintain, validate and categorise the database and ensure its availability to end users
- Monitor database performance and must know how databases relate to each other.
- Control privileges & permissions to database users
- Maintain data standards and database security
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Plan for future expansion requirements (database must be built for flexibility, scale-up) and must plan for future business needs.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Database creation, availability, backup, and recovery
- Database server networking, access, and work management
- General understanding of operating system, e.g. Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of database storage technologies
- General understanding of data analysis and predictive analytics
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Logical and physical data modelling and database design
- Database creation, maintenance, and management
- Metadata management and usage
- Database performance monitoring, tuning, and management
- SQL code reviews
- Database security and integrity
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com