ITPO Nigeria, is seeking qualified experts to join a dynamic team in the ITPO Nigeria Office, for the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Coordinate the administrative tasks related to the monitoring of substantive activities and resources of the ITPO Office as well as to the communications in relation to office administration and project administration.
- Execute the administrative tasks to maintain day-to-day running of the ITPO Office.
- Support the Head and ITPO Staff in visibility and communication activities.
- Completed secondary education and office training or equivalent.
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant working experience, preferably within the UN system or in a multicultural environment, providing support toi managerial/professional staff and using secretarial/administrative skills to assist senior management level staff and in the implementation of work.
- Previous employment in a UN agency, embassy oran international organization is an asset.
- Ability to acquire thorough understanding of UNIDO/LJNDP administrative, financial procedures and channels of communication.
- Proficient use of processing tools such as Microsoft Office package.
- Knowledge of SAP an asset.
- Good drafting and organizational skills. Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting a 1 page resume to: email@example.com
UNIDO ITPO Nigeria,
No 23, Bank of industry Building (Ground Floor),
- Qualified candidates especially women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.