We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer for Piling
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- Dangote Oil Refining Company is about starting with piling works required to provide bearing capacity for the projected refinery facilities and foundations. In order to validate the daily progress and quality of these piling works, we are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and highly motivated graduates with 10 years relevant QA/QC experience in piling, civil and industrial Construction.
- Read and Interpret drawings and specification
- Check Location of pile correspond with drawing
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam….etc.
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual
- Check that pile shoe has not failed and check
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering or Geo-technical Engineering.
- A masters in Civil or Structural Engineering will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online