We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
Interested candidates should be:
- Flexible to work shift pattern
- Ready to assist nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Ready to managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of diploma in any field.
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage
- Must Be a Resident of Akwa- Anambra State
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title you are applying for e.g: “Mental Health Support Worker” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification