We provide psychological and counselling services, inpatient facilities/ treatment, day hospital, rehabilitation, community care etc. In addition, we treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health and drug addiction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Akwa- Anambra State
- Inpatient Assessment, ward rounds and review (diagnosis, management plan medications).
- Liaising with consultants with regards to Inpatient and Outpatient care.
- Outpatient review and initial assessment.
- Relating with patient’s relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Home pickups of clients/potential clients.
- Staff reviews on health-related matters.
- Providing documentation as regards Health reports and discharge, summaries of clients.
- Attending to emergencies as regards clients (inpatient) health care.
- Perform managerial, research and development duties as assigned)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of MBBS
- Experience in patient assessment.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Attention to detail.
- Good listening ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Excellent relationship management.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Proactive problem-solving skill and a friendly disposition
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should express their interest by sending their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title you are applying for eg: “Medical Officer” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.