We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner/Janitor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance programmes.
- Cleaners employed in domestic science areas are required to clean cookers and work surface areas.
- Interested candidate(s) must have minimum of SSCE.
- Applicant must be a Resident of Akwa- Anambra State.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title you are applying for eg: “Cleaner” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.