We provide psychological and counselling services, inpatient facilities/ treatment, day hospital, rehabilitation, community care etc. In addition, we treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health and drug addiction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Pay and receive cash
- Manage the petty cash accounts
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Update Patient billing records
- Bill medication
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Granite’s requirements.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Granite’s needs.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a B.Sc/HND Accounting in a recognised higher institution
- 2 years hands on working Experience as an Account officer/Account assistant
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Must Be a Resident of Akwa- Anambra State
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and an e-mail package
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written, numerical and oral communication skills
- Previous use of an accounts package
- Experience of processing student and/or expense payments Personal attributes
- Friendly, helpful manner
- “Can do” attitude
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Willing to act on own initiative
- Attention to detail Team and management skills
- Strong, team player
- Willingness to work in a small team Other
- Accurate, numerate
- Willingness to adopt a flexible and collaborative approach to tasks
Application Closing Date
15th July 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should express their interest by sending their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title you are applying for e.g: “Account Officer” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.