Dressmeoutlet.com is Africa’s foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.
We are currently recruiting super-smart, young leaders to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Must have strong online sales, marketing and advertising experience plus a solid first degree from a reputable university.
- Will be responsible for growing certain month-over-month metrics established by the company’s growth plan and digital presence inclusive of revenue maximization metrics.
- Must be reliable, hardworking, passionate about digital sales and resilient with strong attention to details and strong leadership skills.
- Must be very passionate about the constantly evolving World Wide Web, Mobile Applications and E-commerce.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Competitive pay.
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output.
- Annual performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay.
- Mandatory digital trainings and courses. Coninuous professional development.
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
- Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae AND an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter. Any one of the 3 would suffice and must be detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please include at least 2 references in your C.V. (1 from your educational background (University) and one from a professional background (Company you worked for)).
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful for this round but on file to be considered for future round or other open positions. Thank you and we look forward to possibly welcoming you on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com.