Dressmeoutlet.com is Africa’s foremost fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products. With over 5,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products retailed on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa.
We are currently recruiting super-smart, young leaders to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Logistics Managers oversee all aspects of timely delivery of all orders to all customers.
- This position will entail supervising dispatchers and drivers, managing some aspects of customer service and managing 3PSPs. Logistics Managers would be in charge of maximizing the use of automated software and ensuring efficiency across the department.
- Candidates should have a Bacherlors Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business Management or other related fields, from a notable university.
- Expected to have strong knowledge of the transportation industry and strong people management skills.
- Competitive pay.
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output.
- Annual performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay.
- Mandatory digital trainings and courses. Coninuous professional development.
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
- Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae and an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter. Any one of the 3 would suffice and must be detailed enough for the reviewer to understand your background and how you would fit in perfectly at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Please include at least 2 references in your C.V. (1 from your educational background (University) and one from a professional background (Company you worked for)).
- Orientation and training will apply to this position.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful for this round but on file to be considered for future round or other open positions. Thank you and we look forward to possibly welcoming you on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com.