Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance for the building (high rise) which includes all HVAC systems, chillers, water treatment system, sewage treatment system and fire protection systems.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the Technical Manager.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow daily staff work.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow work for his team and contractors.
- Coordinates with maintenance technicians and planner to prioritize work.
- Assures good preventive and corrective maintenance practices.
- Maintain and Enforces rules and safety regulations site.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required
- Master’s degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and regulations associated with facilities management.
- Fifteen (15) years of applied professional experience (in building maintenance or relevant field).
- Core competencies include: effective verbal and written communication skills in English, listening skills, ability to organize and retrieve information, and to handle people tactfully and effectively in situations involving various educational and employment levels.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Open-minded with good written and oral communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
- Strong analytical skills and Knowledge of CMMS Software
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org