HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety and Security Supervisor
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that daily operations and activities at the Company’s Terminals, Plants, flow stations and Retail Outlets conform to international EHS standards.
- Ensures that the Company’s group business locations, plants, flow stations, retail outlets, etc. remain safe, free of health hazards and are environmentally friendly at all times.
- University Degree in Engineering or Environmental/Chemical Sciences.
- Solid knowledge of HSE Regulation Standards & Guidelines.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com