The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full time
- Ensure standards & specification are established and maintained for raw materials, packaging materials, on line tests and all finished products.
- Ensure conformity with GMP,HACCP and other requirements of food safety legislation
- Demonstrate through statistical data analysis that company standard and customer specifications are met. (against NIS standard or any other)
- Maintain systems that monitor and maintain the quality control process and take appropriate corrective steps when deviation occurs
- Plan and manage the unit’s activities within given budget
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service
- Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Coordinate objectives with production in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- B.Sc/HND Food Science or Industrial Chemistry or equivalent experience/education combination
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of related experience.
- 3 – 5 years supervisory/managerial experience.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Technical capacity and problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer/client focus
- Time management and collaboration
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
- Business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Performance management
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: NASCON@dangote.com With the relevant position included in the subject line of the mail.