Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: IT System Support Supervisor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The role of the System Support Supervisor is to maintain and operate servers and other infrastructure on the Sahara Group’s network.
- The duties of an IT support analyst are wide-ranging and vary widely. The IT System Support team is charged with designing, installing, supporting and maintaining server infrastructure; planning for and responding to service outages and other problems that may arise.
- To perform the job well, the role holder must demonstrate a blend of technical skills in diverse technology areas and use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Other duties may include: Virtualisation and Enterprise Storage management, End user education, IT Project implementation and management of other specialized applications.
- Provide first level technology support as well as, where applicable, 2nd and 3rd level application/system support
- Design, implement, monitor and optimize Enterprise Messaging Architecture and other relevant systems
- Interface with 3rd party service providers.
- Provide periodic reporting of IT Support operations.
- Good knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 based messaging technologies: Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016 and mobile device management (MDM) system as well as a working knowledge of domain security using Active Directory and Group policies
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Ability to design and implement disaster recovery solutions (backup and recovery of Exchange servers, file servers, etc.)
- Good report writing skills and good IT process understanding
- Very good problem solving skills – frequently under various sorts of constraints and stress
- Other technologies include:o Virtualisationo Networking o Enterprise Storage solutions (SAN, NAS, etc.)
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science/Engineering or any other Physical Science
- 4 – 7 years qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill, ability to work virtually, fluency in English.
- Highly analytical, hard-working
- Creative & Logical
- Organized, Professional conduct
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT Support and operations team
- 3rd party service providers
- Sahara Group staff
- Other Stakeholders
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online