Human Edge Limited – Our client, a Consortium of leading specialist marketing communications agencies, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reporting to the Executive Committee, you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of all the activities of consortium members according to the strategic directions set out by the Executive Committee.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all activities of a major client’s account and coordinating the various agencies involved in the business.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the client relationship and providing strategic guidance at the highest level
- Developing operational plans to achieve the goals and objectives of the client and ensuring that the client’s business and marketing objectives are met
- Working closely with the Regional Director of a leading global agency to ensure local insights and market priorities are included in centrally developed campaigns; and to ensure global/regional campaigns are effectively implemented in Nigeria
- Overseeing the agency’s financial performance; managing time and resource allocation for both creative agencies working on the business, ensuring accurate and timely billings from all agencies working on the business, and managing client payments and payments to all agencies
- Building and successfully leading a high performance team
- Degree-qualified in management, social sciences or a business-related discipline; a relevant post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- 6-8 years’ of proven management experience in roles that demand coordination of multiple business entities
- Demonstrable success at a senior level in the marketing communications industry and thorough understanding of the market, with specific expertise in servicing the telecommunications industry
- Extensive client service experience working with both local and regional clients
- Good understanding of finance and financial controls.
- This position offers the opportunity to work with and coordinate the activities of leading specialist marketing communications agencies.
- A competitive remuneration package will be made available to the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Resumé/CV’s to: email@example.com quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail.