Our client, a global multi-media broadcast organization seeking to strengthen the management of its Nigeria subsidiary through the appointment of a seasoned executive to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Growing the business and developing new business opportunities and revenue streams in Nigeria by building key industry relationships
- Developing and executing an effective sales and sponsorship strategy for Nigeria
- Leading deal negotiations and working on profit driving contracts with key commercial partners (e.g. Advertising, distribution and record companies
- Overseeing marketing campaigns that drive value for the brand and key client partnerships involving multiple functions such as public relations, marketing and finance
- Degree-qualified in Management, Social Sciences or a Business-related discipline; a post-graduate degree ( preferably in Commerce) will be an added advantage
- 8-10 years’ of management experience, preferably managing a business or line of business in the media/entertainment and/or advertising space
- A deep commercial knowledge, with respect to both sales and finance/accounting
- An expert understanding of the Nigerian advertising space, local media and advertising industries, as well as the key players in each of the industries
This position offers the opportunity to work in an international environment and to regularly interact with top management executives in a leading global organization. A competitive remuneration package will be made available to the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail.