We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Associate – Generalist
Employment Type: Full Time
- The HR Generalist will also assist in the execution of corporate HR programs and processes, providing day-to-day Employee relations and administrative support.
- Conduct New Hire orientation and handles exit interviews
- Reconcile/validate data entry to ensure data integrity, and support routine reporting requests. This includes running monthly reports.
- Develop and maintain overall HR project calendar and ensure key stakeholders are made aware of projects and timelines
- Advise HR staff of existing or potential problem areas
- Communicate proactively and work with departmental managers to resolve employee concerns and issues, identify administrative needs that occur on a routine basis
- Draft, develop, edit and copy materials and presentation in a timely and efficient manner
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to HR processes and procedures continually to meet the needs of HR department
- Assist in coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and telephone interviews
- Conduct bi-weekly onboarding of newly hired employees and enter new hire paperwork in HRIS
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years Human Resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understands and supports the range of functions and initiatives HR brings to bear on work-life.
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Skilled in writing management reports and producing business documents/presentations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and writing communication and presentation skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Tools and Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Labour Law
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online