MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Billing and Collections)
Division: Customer Relations
Core purpose of the Job
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- Participate in mock and actual bill run quality assurance, ensuring only high quality invoices get to the customer
- Ensure prompt distribution of bills to customers utilizing non-paper delivery options
- Ensure complete reporting and documentation of all printed invoices.
- Monitor and report bill delivery status proactively
- Identify problematic invoices proactively and promptly notify the billing supervisor of such
- Conduct daily assessments of consumer accounts, ensuring proper segmentation and accurate upload of customer details
- Proactively identify possible reconciliation issues and promptly escalate to relevant process owners
- Ensure accuracy of bill before it is sent.
- Perform software installation and configuration requests to customer satisfaction.
- Carry out cross & up-selling of products and services
- Perform incidence escalation process in compliance with laid down policies and procedures
- Log compensation calls for inconvenience to customers
- First degree (BSc or HND) in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Knowledge of MTNN Postpaid offerings, products and other services
- Knowledge of MTNN Postpaid Consumer Billing, Activation & Provisioning, Credit Risk, Dunning and Debt Management
- Experience in the service industry
- Experience in Complaints Management/Query Resolution
- People Management
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- Open plan office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online