The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Protection Manager
- Revenue Protection Manager, would work in accordance with the Nigerian legislation to enforce order and internal rules of the AEDC, NERC regulations and directives as well as guidelines and recommendations given by management.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Compile regular plan for regions and areas revenue protection teams based on the analyses related to illegal consumers, PPM by passes, under billing consumers, Maximum Demand costumers and all other costumers where losses may be caused
- Organizes the work of employees under of his/her supervision in order to protect the interests of AEDC and raising efforts to eliminate negative phenomena related to: energy losses, misconducts and corruption and all other issues which impacts directly or indirectly in the losses
- Define targets for each team, monitor quantity and quality of the work done by field team, evaluate the performance and initiate measures for rewards or disciplinary measures in monthly bases
- Prepare the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Regional Manager and Internal Audit (Operational Audit) about the work and results of revenue protection teams, number of inspected costumers, findings, misconducts detected, back billed amounts and recommendations based on the performance evaluation
- Organizing costumer/consumer inspections after the regular duty time, evening and night inspections
Education , Experience and Technical Skills
- University degree (Electrical-electronics Engineer, Electricity technician)
- Experience in the audit or police investigation, military and other law enforcement institutions will be considered as priority
- Minimum 10 years’ work experience
- At least for the last 5 years he/she should not be affiliated with AEDC or any contractors who do business with AEDC
- Knowledge to write reports, technical knowledge, knowledge of laws and regulations in force based on what company operates.
All positions within AEDC require:
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Self-motivation and self-initiative.
- Skills to do analyses and statistics.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2017. at 5 pm GMT
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae and a cover letter to: RP.Specialist@abujaelectricity.com for “Revenue Protection Manager”. The application should be emailed as stated above, the subject of your email should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
Note: Only soft copy of applications will be treated