Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Ensure all maintenance activities meet all the requirements.
- Ensure that the Project betters or meets the budget, schedule,quality, safety and environmental targets set.
- Manage all maintenance activities, including short and long term.
- Responsible for maintenance activities, defining manpower and logistic requirements.
- Develop and manage a high performing maintenance team.
- Ensures efficient and effective co-ordination between various divisions, sections and disciplines during the project life cycle.
- Develop and issue all reports starting from project commencement until completion.
- Implement corrective action as required by the programme, process or activity.
- Implement HSE procedures and processes to achieve a “Accident & Incident” free environment.
- Ideally Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Oil and gas industry of which at least 3 years as a Maintenance Eng/Lead/Supervisor/manager for Onshore or Offshore work.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to lead the team.
- Computer literate with knowledge of commonly used business software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge in Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil Construction Maintenance.
- Good understanding of oil and gas facilities maintenance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good adaptability to multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs.
- Must have proven leadership qualities and be able to organise different disciplines and manage the site organisation independently.
- High performance capable of a heavy workload.
- Ability to progress to senior position within the company.
Salary: 300,000 – 350,000
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com