Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough – and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Chemist
- Conduct quality control tests.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Direct, coordinate, or advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components or physical properties of materials.
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Purchase laboratory supplies, such as chemicals, when supplies are low or near their expiration date.
- Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of foods.
- Able to strictly follow protocol without cutting corners.
- Must pay close attention to detail and be very accurate in work.
- Knowledge in chemical engineering processes.
- Basic knowledge of management and business skills are typically an asset.
- N200,000 – N250,000
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org