Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO), a subsidiary of BUA Group, a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector.
Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) was established as a joint venture between the Federal Government and Mehta Group of India. The multi- billion naira sugar company is located in Lafiagi, headquarters of Edu local government area of Kwara State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Diesel Mechanic (Light Machines)
Department: Agricultural Workshop
- FSLC, Trade Test, SSCE
- Years of Experience – 5 & Above
- Must be highly knowledgeable in using a number of hand tools and diagnostic equipment to perform inspection, maintenance and repairs on heavy duty equipment;
- Ability to work with big and small mechanical components, demonstrate good understanding of what is needed to keep engine running, and different options for repair or maintenance;
- Ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment and parts;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent manual dexterity;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
9th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online