Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO), a subsidiary of BUA Group, a leading Foods & Infrastructure Conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key sectors of the Nigerian sector.
Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) was established as a joint venture between the Federal Government and Mehta Group of India. The multi- billion naira sugar company is located in Lafiagi, headquarters of Edu local government area of Kwara State.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- B.Engr/B.Tech/HND Civil Engineering or related field (2nd Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Years of Experience – 5 & Above
- Ability to design and manage road construction, drainages etc;
- Ability to analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects;
- Ability to manage construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in project planning stages and risk analysis;
- Ability to conduct test on building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects;
- Must be able to provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine project’s economic feasibility;
- Ability to understand, design, develop and implement the most effective irrigation system for the area to be watered, including overseeing the installation of pipelines and sprinklers, directing water from dams, canals, and rivers and develop automation techniques;
- Must be able to focus on developing irrigation systems that prioritize water sustainability.
9th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online