Oando Gas and Power Limited is developer of Nigeria’s foremost natural gas distribution network and captive power solutions. We pioneered the private sector piping and distribution of natural gas to industrial and commercial consumers, successfully reviving private sector participation in the gas distribution business in Nigeria. With 120km of pipeline already laid in Lagos State and another 5 km in River States, we are taking bold steps towards building sub-Saharan Africa’s largest gas pipeline network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Project Engineer oversees mechanical/process engineering activities associated with Gaslink’s Power and Gas Infrastructure development projects.
- The position incumbent is responsible for developing the project scope and costing for civil/electrical/mechanical/process work related to construction effort, and develops specific project plans for ensuring objectives are realised within time, budget and project specifications.
- Each sub-team’s work programme and costing scenarios are fed into the overall construction programme after due synchronisation and approvals.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability
- Provides needed specialised mechanical/process engineering support to the Project Manager with respect to the identification of design issues, operational risk, and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Provides input for the development of integrated mechanical/process engineering blueprints and plans for the gas & power construction models.
- Specifies the facilities required to assure the mechanical/process integrity of gas & power system for existing and future operations and works with the Project Manager to ensure all necessary features are captured in designs and blueprints.
- Minimum second class upper degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Metallurgical & Material)
- Professional Certification shall be an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant function
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online