Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) – We are very pleased to inform the general public, that the much anticipated 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment is currently on-going!
How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
Interested candidates are required to know how to apply for the 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) jobs or get acquainted with the requirements. Before you start your application, you need to be eligible with the following:
- Minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.Registration Form Requirements
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
Before you begin your application, the following information will be required for your application to be successful:
- Work Info.
- Pri. School
- Health Info.
Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhare to the requirements below:
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Click the Below Link To Start Application:
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Massive Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment 2017
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.