The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from suitable qualified graduates and post graduates for training as Direct Short Services Cadets in the below profession:
Job Title: Special Forces
- Must possess BA in PE and must be well built physically with not less than 1.78m height.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall. However, candidates applying for special forces must not be less than 1.78m height and must be physically well built.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2017. Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable. Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2017 need not apply, except for Consultants.
- Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 113 Helicopter Combat Training Group, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Port Harcourt
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1st – 8th July, 2017.
- Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
- Birth Certificate
- Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character
- Attestation of Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application Online
- All interested candidates can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Fill Your Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number
- Print Application Summary Page
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your “Application Number and Email Address” to log in.
Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a-b above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
- Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
- Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 (All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org