ADE Digital Media Limited is an innovative company, providing technology based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa. Interestingly, some call us an agency, developers, digital strategists and consultants. Actually, any is fine. We focus on digital, design, marketing, web, advertising and technology. We help our clients by defining their position, expanding their brand and creating customer-centric platforms and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Lekki phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. A web developer creates the look, layout, and features of a website.
- The job involves understanding both graphic design, web developing and computer programming.
- A web developer develops and creates websites and associated applications. Web developer job will include building websites from concept all the way to completion, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Development of new and existing workflows and other website solutions in various technologies.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practice
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs, create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling sites, stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent and also writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout, determining technical requirements, updating websites, creating back up files and solving code problems
- Gathering and documenting new requirements, participating in the user groups to help identify opportunities to improve the system.
- Developing reporting solutions and integrate them with other business systems, maintaining and enhancing the firm’s Intranet and client facing web services.
- At least 2 years work experience
- Social Media Handle: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc, must be included in your CV
- Not more than 26 years old
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools and Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task and work with team
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and send links to project worked on to: People@weareade.com