BeKaufmann DigiTech is a Business registered in Nigeria and operates in the IT sector. This year we are looking to extend our operations to the Education sector by providing Tutorial classes and also aiding the Government in funding schools and granting scholarships to exceptional students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below.
Job Title: Tutor (Literature-In-English Language)
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos and Port-Harcourt
- Tutors support, observe and record the progress of their students.
- They also plan lessons in line with national objectives with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- They must also keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, methods and national objectives, especially in the area of preparing students for exams.
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities, marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils’ progress and development;
- Liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers;
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and examinations.
- NCE, OND, HND/B.Sc (with entry level – 1 year experience).
- N45,000-N60,000. Special negotiation may be accepted for tutors who can teach more than 1 subject.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com