Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Performance Analyst
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns in business operational areas and provide appropriate action plans.
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Daily collation, analysis and circulation of Collection data
- Update of IBEDC Commercial performance database
- Preparation and in-depth analysis of weekly and monthly performance reports for IBEDC and its various regions and hubs
- Assist in coordinating quarterly, monthly or weekly performance review meetings
- Liaise with field personnel and other departments for collation of routine and ad-hoc reports.
- Render technical support to branch hub managers and other commercial personnel to drive business development by communicating key insights and findings
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Stand in for your line supervisor in meetings and other events
- Any other assignment assigned by your line supervisor and the departmental head.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A good Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field from a recognized institution
- At least 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience in Analytics or performance Metrics.
- A working knowledge of electrical engineering will be an advantage
- Ability to relate with senior level management with ease
- Display strong initiatives and ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and occasional long hours
- Solid and demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite skills especially in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- A sound analytical mind with the ability to grasp the greater picture with ease Sound presentation skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online