Chemiron International Limited was established in 1987 and is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear; to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers. We are a foremost pharmaceutical company in Nigeria located in Ikeja, Lagos.
Job Title: Liaison Officer/Sales Representative
- M.Sc, B.Sc, HND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Business Administration, Public Administration, with 5 – 10 years work and Cognate experience in a similar and reputable industry.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Enthusiasm, interest & passion for Product research & development
- Must be very versatile, creative and pro-active in all aspect of the job.
- Must possess a high degree of discipline and have an excellent written and verbal communication skill,
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability.
- Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to the job
- Trust on Brand image & confidence to deliver instructions.
- Team-leadership skill.
- Ability to plan various activities & quality meetings as maybe required.
- Must be computer literate and very conversant with MS office application e.g Excel.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills to maintain a good relationship with all persons.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s specifying the city/state of interest/residence to:
The HR Manager,
Chemiron International Limited,
Plot 12, Block B,
Metal Box Road,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com