ADE Digital is an innovative company, providing technology based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa. Interestingly, some call us an agency, developers, digital strategists and consultants. Actually, any is fine. We focus on digital, design, marketing, web, advertising and technology. We help our clients by defining their position, expanding their brand and creating customer-centric platforms and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Lekki phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
- The Graphic Designer must have up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of brands, including websites, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. The position will be responsible for creating visual assets in support of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns. Activities include the design of marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, online/offline advertising and event branding.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Conceptualize, create, design and format marketing materials in all media
- Present ideas to management, product development and commercial teams
- Perform light photography and retouch (product and lifestyle imagery)
- Master Photoshop; speed of execution, images/logo adjustments, creation and layout, quick understanding of guidelines and briefs
- Attract and retain target audience through content visible on the website
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art, copy regarding arrangement, size, and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE/B.Sc
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum required Experience: 2 years
- Social Media Handle; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. must be included in your CV
- Preferred Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- AGE: Not more than 26 years old
- Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industry
- Knowledge of web design processes and web content management a plus
- Expert level in Adobe Master Collection CS6 incl. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry Required
- Competencies Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key
- Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is key
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and also prioritize tasks under pressure
- Must be able to work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Must be able think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality is a must.
- Must have good graphic design skills, layout skills, customer focus, creativity, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and understand desktop publishing tools.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s and Portfolio to: People@weareade.com