ADE Digital is an innovative company, providing technology based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa. Interestingly, some call us an agency, developers, digital strategists and consultants. Actually, any is fine. We focus on digital, design, marketing, web, advertising and technology. We help our clients by defining their position, expanding their brand and creating customer-centric platforms and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The main objective of recruiting the Client Service Assistant Manager is to source for clients and maintain relationship between Company and its clients.
- The person will work with the Head, Client Service and other team members to create an overall Marketing strategy to increase company’s client portfolio and maintain client’s relationships,
- She will also be expected to generate presentations as well as regularly write proposals to prospective clients.
- Develop and implement new and innovative ways to gain competitive advantage.
- Source for new clients and develop retention strategy
- Ensure pictures are taken and sent to clients timely.
- Regularly relates with clients to effectively deliver agreed deliverable/ deviations on projects.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of clients.
- Effectively execute and interpret client’s brief
- Ensure daily management of accounts.
- Develop and regularly maintain mailing schedules
- Manage existing clients and building the business.
- Introduce and find new businesses.
- Oversee and manage a proactive client service teams.
- Maintain a high level of client engagement
- Ensure day to day accounts management is proactive, efficient and successful.
- Build both the clients business as well as portray the Company as a digital marketing consultant.
- To oversee/work with clients as needs arise.
- To ensure the business is profitable and the margin is maintained or exceeded.
- Any other duties assigned
- Minimum qualifications: Diploma/OND/NCE/B.Sc
- Desired Course: Not Specified
- Minimum Experience: 2 years
- Social Media Handle:Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. must be included in your CV
- Preferred Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Age: Not more than 26 years old.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Good organization skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output and simultaneously manage several initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Applications
- Knowledge of contracting and negotiating
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills.
- Business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: People@weareade.com