The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano, is one of the regional orthopaedic hospitals in Nigeria. The Hospital provides services, training and research in the areas of Orthopaedic & Trauma, Bums & Reconstructive Surgeries and related discipline.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Resident Doctor – Chemical Pathology
Location: Dala, Kano
Qualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS from a recognized institution.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption
- Candidate must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Candidate must have passed part one examination of the West African College of Surgeon or equivalent in any of the above stated discipline:
- Candidate must have current practicing licence
CONMESS 4 plus fringe benefits and allowance as applicable in the existing policies of the Federal Government.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their application letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Director of Administration
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala-Kano,
Click here to apply online
- Recommendation letters from three referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.