McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves private and public companies, governments, not-for-profits and non-governmental organizations. We have 30 industry and functional practices and six new client service areas, including McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey Implementation.
Our more than 9,000 consultants and 2,000 knowledge professionals speak nearly 130 languages and work in 107 locations in more than 60 countries. They hail from all backgrounds including medicine, engineering, civil service, entrepreneurship, science, business, professional athletics, art, and linguistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Coordinator – Nigeria Infrastructure Programme
Who You’ll Work With
- You will work on our Nigeria Infrastructure Programme and will be based in Lagos.
- Building on the success of the two earlier phases, the programme will provide high quality embedded and short-term expertise to Nigerian government and regulatory counterparts to support improved delivery of infrastructure services.
- We will only contact eligible candidates for interview. No phone calls please. McKinsey is an equal opportunity employer.
What You’ll Do
- You will work with various leaders to effectively manage the project approval assessment process, including records of all decisions and materials from project approval meetings, as well as to develop project proposals.
- You will provide risk management expertise through the project lifecycle and act as a point of contact during negotiation with contractors.
- You will be responsible for managing and administrating external staffing processes.
- You will coordinate working relationships with relevant Government counterparts and other stakeholders, including organising working meetings and workshops.
- You will support in the planning, delivery and coordination of projects, in consultation with the Government, and ensure all data input is received on-time and relayed.
- You will also function as central point of liaison for project proposals to ensure all proposal criteria are met; communicate to proposals committee when all project proposal criteria met; coordinate communications with staffing teams (both McKinsey and external); as well as provide project coordination and administrative support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Experience in planning, developing, managing, monitoring and delivering projects
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Proven experience of managing relationships in complex organisations
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- High-level communications and people skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online