McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves private and public companies, governments, not-for-profits and non-governmental organizations. We have 30 industry and functional practices and six new client service areas, including McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey Implementation.
Our more than 9,000 consultants and 2,000 knowledge professionals speak nearly 130 languages and work in 107 locations in more than 60 countries. They hail from all backgrounds including medicine, engineering, civil service, entrepreneurship, science, business, professional athletics, art, and linguistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations & Logistics Manager – Nigeria Infrastructure Programme
Who You’ll Work With
- You will work on our Nigeria Infrastructure Programme and will be based in Lagos.
- Building on the success of the two earlier phases, the programme will provide high quality embedded and short-term expertise to Nigerian government and regulatory counterparts to support improved delivery of infrastructure services.
- We will only contact eligible candidates for interview. No phone calls please. McKinsey is an equal opportunity employer.
What You’ll Do
You will manage the day-to-day operations and will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of property, office and fleet assets.
- You will ensure that:
- Opportunities for improved services are identified;
- HR, IT, vehicle and property assets are documented, reviewed and reported; and
- Operational activities are aligned.
- You will be responsible for organising and providing a well-managed and efficient work place for employees and you will manage procurement activities as needed.
- You will carry out all activities with accuracy, and ensure that all services provided are aligned with McKinsey plans and priorities.
- On occasion, you will travel to outlying states for the purpose of meeting with clients and suppliers.
- You will be responsible for overseeing a broad range of operational activities including those relating to Protocol, Property Management, Fleet Management and IT and Communications.
- You will also lead on initiating all appropriate risk management protocols/guidance/tools/support services, related to the safety and security, and the protection of assets.
- University degree, preferably with a focus on Finance or Management
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience with logistics coordination and asset management
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to organise clerical work, administration, and control systems
- Ability to build and lead an effective team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks effectively and solve problems independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online